Anybody else hear any.........

Gathering place to socialize and discuss things that fit nowhere else.

Anybody else hear any.........

Postby Hawk45 » 10 Nov 2017 14:42

WAR rumors coming out of Saudi Arabia?

I ask as I have heard a couple involving Iran, missile, and the little Gulf State it was fired from. Add to this the ones involving the PM of Lebanon, the Death of TWO Saudi Princes. Added all together it does not spell Mother...........well unless something else is added to it.
It takes a village......to feed a T Rex

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying, "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
Hawk45

Re: Anybody else hear any.........

Postby Joe » 11 Nov 2017 07:43

I think the KSA-Iran proxy war could expand
To Lebanon and see UAE and Israel taking a more active role with KSA.

The war is already occurring in Yemen and Syria
Joe
Viking Chieftain

Postby Hawk45 » 11 Nov 2017 19:34

That's the ones. Could get interesting to see what Israel does. I see a SKYP phone call to little 'Benji' in the next week in my future.

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying, "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
Hawk45

Postby Hawk45 » 13 Nov 2017 18:36

Well I made the Skype call. All I can say publically is there are things happening that are NOT being reported.

Read your Revelation, or at least put more supplies up while upping your personal alert levels and do NOT plan on visiting the "Holy Land' anytime in the near future.

Hawk45

Postby Hawk45 » 14 Nov 2017 11:16

Welllll......it has hit the Israeli papers.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.822583

Hawk45

Postby eossipov » 14 Nov 2017 16:13

I don't mind saying, this has all given me great pause.
I try and subscribe to Hanlon's Razor as a first round indicator, but sometimes there is more, the more is what keeps me up at night.
eossipov

Postby Ekiwinox » 15 Nov 2017 12:06

Youtuber Dutchsinse reports "South Korea where when the 5.4 hit, the minute it hit, his internet connection was shut off at his house, no explanation. It was only after the earthquake was verified that his stream and internet connection immediately came back on. According to him there is only one force in the world capable of doing that here in the states and that would be a us government fusion center controlling the actual flow of data and they hit the kill switch maybe thinking it was a nuke, maybe they did not know and that is why they shut him off." Sounds a bit paranoid, but whatever. He runs a youtube earthquake live feed. I would expect regular sources of information when we really need the information to be no worky. It feels like everything is on a hair-trigger.
Ekiwinox

Postby Hawk45 » 15 Nov 2017 15:13

eossipov wrote:I don't mind saying, this has all given me great pause.

Basically folks are loading up for yet another war. Size and duration depends on who is playing and just how far they think they can go. You know sort of like our whole Political system.

If they go whole hog, then my son goes into harms way yet again. He will either make it or he won't. All I can do is sit here and Pray for him, just like I did when he was in Iraq and Afcrapastan. If he does not make it I have to hang on and teach my Grandson how to fight and survive. Its a circle my family has been going thru here in the US since 1645 and in England even farther.

Now you have to ask yourself one thing. Have you done your part to help the next generation to survive and carry on? Have they done the same for the next generation after them? Have you told them yet it is their responsibility to carry on?

BTW Saudi Arabia has F-15's loaded up for strikes in Syria against Hezbollah. So many players, so many places to hit!

Hawk45

Postby eossipov » 15 Nov 2017 17:31

Hawk45 wrote:Now you have to ask yourself one thing. Have you done your part to help the next generation to survive and carry on? Have they done the same for the next generation after them? Have you told them yet it is their responsibility to carry on?

Wise words hawk, wise words. I'll take those to heart and will implement that last one especially. Responsibility....like loyalty, is a lifestyle, and sometimes taken for granted when passing tidbits into those books of worthless tidbits we carry around in our brains.

People in harms way all over the place.

Will light a candle and include yours in my daily prayers.

God bless us all, and keep us safe.
lord knows the marines have their hands full.
I try and subscribe to Hanlon's Razor as a first round indicator, but sometimes there is more, the more is what keeps me up at night.
eossipov

Postby Kolt » 16 Nov 2017 05:52

Hawk45 wrote:Well I made the Skype call. All I can say publically is there are things happening that are NOT being reported.

Read your Revelation, or at least put more supplies up while upping your personal alert levels and do NOT plan on visiting the "Holy Land' anytime in the near future.

Well, now microsoft knows all about whatever the content of the conversation was as well. The own/control skype.

Just like google, microsoft scrapes all of your data.

Next time, I'd recommend Wire for encrypted calls, texts, and video chat. Wire is end to end encrypted and zero knowledge. Microsoft and google are the exact opposite.

Take care,
K
"I do today what others will not do, so I can do tomorrow what others cannot do" ... unknown
"The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty." Proverbs 27:12
Kolt

Next

Return to Mead Hall