King Kong movie

Gathering place to socialize and discuss things that fit nowhere else.

King Kong movie

Postby Joe » 19 Mar 2017 21:04

It was like Apocalypse Now meets King Kong.
Just too cheesy for me and my wife.
Too many technical errors.

Recommend waiting for the $5 DVD - it shouldn't be long
Joe
Viking Chieftain

Re: King Kong movie

Postby Ekiwinox » 19 Mar 2017 22:51

It is good to get out every once in a while. While you are passing by the city even bad movies are still a night out and conversation starters to different topics.

What seats does a team of two select in the theater? I imagine you ate at a restaurant first and brought water bottles and snack.

The Secret Life of Pets uses all the good parts in the trailer. The rest is bad. Just watch the really good trailer a lot of times.

I do the whole Sheldon seat thing, good crosswind, good view, in the center, water bottle and peanut M&M's as they are the healthiest candy I am familiar with. A stop at the store for candy saves $. 007 movies we like. Maybe those come out every six years?

Movies are also good for parents who might be away from their children to get back together with them.
Don't Start No Stuff. Won't Be No Stuff. ~Sister Kate

"If those people did not bug out on 9-11... they are never going to bug out." ~PJF

"The whole world hates us, including our allies." ~Pastor Dowell
Ekiwinox

Postby NorthernExplorer » 20 Mar 2017 22:21

Well, we are heading down to Edmonton for Kelly's back surgery. Typically we will go see a flick when down in the big smoke.

King Kong is off the list!

Unintended consequence of living in zombie free boonies.

You turn into a movie geek come winter time.

I have watched a river runs through it atleast 4 times this winter again.

Please spring, hurry up.
NorthernExplorer

Postby Joe » 22 Mar 2017 06:58

There are two sets of seats just behind the wheelchair parking space. Instead of a seat back to your front there is a rail. There are never any wheelchairs so I put my feet on the rail. If that spot is full we take aisle seat on far side near emegcy exit. Pepsi and popcorn - Large
Joe
Viking Chieftain

Return to Mead Hall