Teammate Acquisition

Gathering place to socialize and discuss things that fit nowhere else.

Teammate Acquisition

Postby Ekiwinox » 19 Mar 2017 23:25

I just bumped into a youtube. This is a guy I would want on my team. I would funnel youth to him to teach that had aptitude and interest. I'd add some safety equipment. After even just a day with him they would learn a lot. Did you see that papertowel holder placed just where it is most needed? Somehow I'm impressed by a papertowel holder. Did you see the foam tool storage on the upper left? Did you see how he sees massive value in what others see none? And he gets that value out of the item. This is the type of skill one looks for when shopping for team members. This is the type of person who if the team provides assets for will pay off in unforseen ways. Include them in the meetings where what the team needs is talked about. This is the guy who can build your team the 8th stinger gun or whatever it is your team needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3dOpzU_p1E
Don't Start No Stuff. Won't Be No Stuff. ~Sister Kate

"If those people did not bug out on 9-11... they are never going to bug out." ~PJF

"The whole world hates us, including our allies." ~Pastor Dowell
Ekiwinox

Re: Teammate Acquisition

Postby NorthernExplorer » 22 Mar 2017 13:19

Love the idea about using old printers.
Lots of components in those printers can be used with old computers paired with solar to operate simple robotics.
NorthernExplorer

Return to Mead Hall