GOODWILL FINDS

Good Gear, Bad Gear, Wanted Gear

Re: GOODWILL FINDS

Postby DIM TIM » 10 Jan 2015 19:11

cactus_jack wrote:FoxFire vols. 1 through 4.
Original prints.

Oh man ! Way to go there Jack.That is a great find. I have Vol. 1 & 2 and would love to find the rest somewhere like that. 8-)
"It has been said that preparedness and being prepared promotes fear. This isn't true.......being UNPREPARED is what promotes fear."
DIM TIM
DIM TIM

Postby Archer » 09 Aug 2015 15:03

Always had good luck at Goodwill or savers. The last few months got 100% wool blankets, like new Cabelas outfitter pants, revere ware pots for camping also Cabelas game cart for next to nothing.
Archer

Postby DIM TIM » 09 Aug 2015 16:31

Nice finds there archer. It's been a little while since we have gone, but I'm going to plan on going sometime in the next few weeks. Right now I'm saving my "MAD MONEY" up for a gun show coming up on the 22nd. and 23rd. of this month. I'm going to get some more ammo, and there are a couple people that have booths that sell some preparedness and gun related books at the show. I've got my eye on a couple and I'm taking part of what I'll be making with my metal recycling money over the next couple weeks, and setting it aside for the show.
After that I'll be looking towards another trip to the Goodwill stores, because one of the area stores always has a selection of camo pants, shirts, and coats, and I've been wanting to see about some for a while now. It's been kind of hard to get there to do that lately, because some other things have come up that needed the funds, but I've been setting some aside a little bit at a time just for things like trips to Goodwill, because we always get the biggest bang for our buck when we go there and shop for gear and clothing. 8-)
"It has been said that preparedness and being prepared promotes fear. This isn't true.......being UNPREPARED is what promotes fear."
DIM TIM
DIM TIM

Previous

Return to Gear